A final chance to have a bash at the latest edition of our cricket quiz. Enter your answers below, or to avoid seeing spoilers, e-mail them to email@example.com . Good luck!
1. Which is the only one of these players never to have captained England in a test match? Allan Lamb, John Emburey, Marcus Trescothick, and Graham Thorpe.
2. Which former international cricketer released, in 2010, his debut album – Songs From The Sun House?
3. Which Australian state last year won only their second ever Sheffield Shield title?
4. When one-day county cricket began in England in 1963, with the Gillette Cup, each innings comprised a maximum of how many overs?
5. Jack Hobbs still holds the record – with 197 – for the most centuries scored by an individual in first-class cricket. Of the remaining nine of the top ten century-makers, can you name four of them?
6. Who made his only county championship appearance in 1962, for Essex against Lancashire, scoring three fewer than he did in his best known sporting performance, four years later?
7. In terms of rank and geography, what is the specific connection between Nasser Hussain, Douglas Jardine, and Colin Cowdrey?
8. What do these two sets of bowlers have in common? Angus Fraser, Andy Caddick, Phil Tufnell, and Chris Lewis; Matthew Hoggard, Steve Harmison, Andrew Flintoff, Simon Jones, and Gareth Batty.
9. Bob Willis famously took 8-43 to clinch victory in the 1981 Headingley test. Ian Botham, and which other bowler also took a wicket in the Australian second innings?
10. The memoirs of which former Yorkshire pro, who never played for England, became the best selling sports biography in UK publishing history?